Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > help

S Priya

Plz help me in passing MCSD.Net exam. i am very afraid and
think i will lose all exam fees.
how can i clear it.

Contact me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or online at yahoo
messanger. I will definately help u
Nisha

Hermit Dave

i was actually thinking of asking nisha to help me as well....
my life's shambles r'now... all 'cause of mcsd.net
maybe i could do with a helping hand as well...
you reckon i should ?

--
Regards,
HD
"Pravin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> BTW when are your exams ? Go to the Microsoft site
> www.microsoft.com/learning , they have given some assesment tests. Try
> them
> and if you don't feel confident , then better postpone the exams.
>
> Pravin.
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:392f01c3e241$a6fa02a0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Contact me at (E-Mail Removed) or online at yahoo
>> messanger. I will definately help u
>> Nisha

General Protection Fault

S Priya wrote:

> Plz help me in passing MCSD.Net exam. i am very afraid and
> think i will lose all exam fees.
> how can i clear it.

You're right to be afraid. I think you will lose all exam fees as well.

Hermit Dave

looks like you have had a nice weekend...

--

Regards,

HD
"General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> S Priya wrote:
>
> > Plz help me in passing MCSD.Net exam. i am very afraid and
> > think i will lose all exam fees.
> > how can i clear it.

> You're right to be afraid. I think you will lose all exam fees as well.

JaR

"S Priya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:370701c3e23e$ee094320$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Plz help me in passing MCSD.Net exam. i am very afraid and
> think i will lose all exam fees.
> how can i clear it.

Yes, be afraid. Be very afraid. Send me the money instead and I'll take them
for you. Really! Honest! OK, I'll just use the money to buy beer, but go
ahead and send it to me anyway.

And yes, be very afraid.

JaR
Scary Thug

General Protection Fault

Hermit Dave wrote:

> looks like you have had a nice weekend...

It was quite relaxing, actually.

If some moron thinks someone is just going to tutor him because he
asked, does he really deserve a nice answer?

And if he's not confident in his own abilities, is that the kind of guy
you want to be working with?

Hermit Dave

hell no... i prefer to work with people who stand their ground.
knowing something doesn't necessarily equate to confidence either..
and btw that was a she and not a he..

--
Regards,
HD
"General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hermit Dave wrote:
>
>> looks like you have had a nice weekend...

> It was quite relaxing, actually.
>
> If some moron thinks someone is just going to tutor him because he asked,
> does he really deserve a nice answer?
>
> And if he's not confident in his own abilities, is that the kind of guy
> you want to be working with?

General Protection Fault

Hermit Dave wrote:

> hell no... i prefer to work with people who stand their ground.
> knowing something doesn't necessarily equate to confidence either..
> and btw that was a she and not a he..

How do you know "S Priya" is a she?

Hermit Dave

the name... (another advantage of having trounced around india)
S Priya would mean that Priya is her name and that is a Indian name... can't
be a guy..
And S would mean that she's from somewhere around Madras...

--
Regards,
HD