Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Certified Unix Network Technicion

Certified Unix Network Technicion

JaR

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> This one shows promise... eh JaR?

The force is indeed strong. We shall see if he can demonstrate the other
requirements.

JaR
MCNGP #XX

Hermit Dave

its happening for real!!! oh dear..

--

Regards,

HD
"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hermit Dave wrote:
> > lol... Fris... i have started this new thing.. answering in
> > language.. they can understand !!!
> > cause its funny... how you want unix cert and you end up at microsoft
> > forum.... unless ofcourse you wanted a PhD thesis on how minux came
> > into being..

> I think you're "one of us", and if you can demonstrate knowledge of
> Kerpalism, and use Chalk's (Kline Sphere's) famous phrase in the

appropriate
> context, you could be MCNGP #29. Women would flock to you, your salary
> would triple, you'd learn the sekrit handshake, etc. etc.
>
> --
> Fris "MCNGP Membership Committee" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

>This one shows promise... eh JaR?

Absolutely

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant