Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > random seed when using GSL

random seed when using GSL

Vumani Dlamini

I am using the GSL library and for each run I seem to be getting the
same values. Is the a way around this?
Thanks,
Vumani

Ben Pfaff

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Vumani Dlamini) writes:

> I am using the GSL library and for each run I seem to be getting the
> same values. Is the a way around this?

Have you tried reading the GSL documentation?
--
A competent C programmer knows how to write C programs correctly,
a C expert knows enough to argue with Dan Pop, and a C expert

Problem this random seed() NZach Python 19 03-19-2013 03:26 PM
random seed vivek7006@gmail.com Python 5 05-22-2009 12:16 AM
The Best Seed for Random Numbers Leon ASP .Net 10 11-08-2004 10:35 PM

Advertisments