Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > cheap exam vouchers

cheap exam vouchers

sas

I have some remaining Microsoft Exam vouchers for sale. The price is $ 165
Canadian dollars each. If interested, please send an email to my address :

itguy@canada.com

$ 165. Are you crazy?

General Protection Fault

sas wrote:

> I have some remaining Microsoft Exam vouchers for sale. The price is $ 165
> Canadian dollars each. If interested, please send an email to my address :
> (E-Mail Removed)

Are you stupid? My exams only cost about $161 with the current exchange
rate.

Lorne Smith

"General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

:
> > (E-Mail Removed)

> Are you stupid? My exams only cost about $161 with the current exchange
> rate.

He maybe, but I suspect he's hoping some people in here are VERY stupid (and
he's not that far wrong either going by some of the posts in here!!)

Lorne

Eric

Lorne Smith wrote:

> "General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > sas wrote:
> >
> > > I have some remaining Microsoft Exam vouchers for sale. The price
> > > is $

> 165
> > > Canadian dollars each. If interested, please send an email to my
> > > address

> :
> > > (E-Mail Removed)

> > Are you stupid? My exams only cost about $161 with the current
> > exchange rate.

> He maybe, but I suspect he's hoping some people in here are VERY
> stupid (and he's not that far wrong either going by some of the posts
> in here!!)
>
> Lorne

I'll sell some US test vouchers for only $200 USD each! And I'll drop
that to $180 each if you buy all 5 at once!

>He maybe, but I suspect he's hoping some people in here are VERY stupid

... he would be correct.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >He maybe, but I suspect he's hoping some people in here are VERY stupid

> .. he would be correct.

If he had guaranteed a pass with every voucher, he could have sold then for
much more money

JaR
Guaranteed Thug

Satya

It is a learning desk, not a shop.

Hermit Dave

learning desk ? or a shop ?
I think this is a newsgroup.... and its bout answering stupid question most
of the times... ask everyone (not the people who ask, but the people who
answer)

--
Regards,
HD

news:239101c3e0b5$1eb02ab0$(E-Mail Removed)...