Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > The total number of questions in Exam 70-300

The total number of questions in Exam 70-300

David

Does anybody know the total number of questions in Exam 70-
300? what's the total time? Thanks.

Jay Walters

A lot and a little.

Seriously, you need to hussle on this one, there are 3
mini exams (scenarios). Unless you have a photographic
memory, you'll probably be jumping back and forth between
the questions and the scenario interviews. As for the
amount of questions, I don't recall --- as a guess it
seemed less than 40 so actually not too many, but there
are a lot of "select all that apply questions" ..

The three best tips I can give are, use the "view all
interview" tab .. as it contains all of the interviews on
one page, and read the questions first so that when you
do read the interviews, you'll be able to discard useless
information. Lastly, this should be your last exam in the
series as it contains questions about database design,
deployment, best practices, some legacy stuff, and MSF.

Cheers!

David

Jay,

Thank you!

I believe that "read the questions first" is the best
strategy.

David