Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

New Initiative as a part of MCP exams

JaR

"Hermit Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>that you are lying... you get a static dischage of 30000 volts from
> a circuit attached to the mouse.

Yabbut how many amps?

> And also that they monitor all the email address with the ip address and
> data from isps and if the id matches your registration data. you are asked
> to %& off....

We can always dream.

JaR
Thug #80 amps should do nicely.

Hermit Dave

enough to electrocute !!!! lmao...

--
Regards,

HD

Once a Geek.... Always a Geek
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Hermit Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >that you are lying... you get a static dischage of 30000 volts from
> > a circuit attached to the mouse.
> >

> Yabbut how many amps?
>
> > And also that they monitor all the email address with the ip address and
> > data from isps and if the id matches your registration data. you are

asked
> > to %& off....
> >

> We can always dream.
>
> JaR
> Thug #80 amps should do nicely.

General Protection Fault

JaR wrote:

> "Hermit Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
>>that you are lying... you get a static dischage of 30000 volts from
>>a circuit attached to the mouse.

> Yabbut how many amps?

That would depend entirely on the resistance of your body. If you're
covered in sweat you'd really get a jolt.

JaR

"General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:ek2jc%(E-Mail Removed)...

> That would depend entirely on the resistance of your body. If you're
> covered in sweat you'd really get a jolt.

No, the moisture would improve conductivity only. 30,000 V at .001 amps
would jolt, certainly, like a cattle prod. 30KV @ 30 amps, however, would
fry you to a smoking, black cinder. Big difference.

JaR
Electric Thug

Lorne Smith

In that case, I would recommend a minimum of 120 amps, just to be sure

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in message news:ek2jc%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > That would depend entirely on the resistance of your body. If you're
> > covered in sweat you'd really get a jolt.
> >

> No, the moisture would improve conductivity only. 30,000 V at .001 amps
> would jolt, certainly, like a cattle prod. 30KV @ 30 amps, however, would
> fry you to a smoking, black cinder. Big difference.
>
> JaR
> Electric Thug

Hermit Dave

you dont wanna be in the room at that time...

--

Regards,

HD
"Lorne Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In that case, I would recommend a minimum of 120 amps, just to be sure
>
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > "General Protection Fault" <(E-Mail Removed)>

wrote
> > in message news:ek2jc%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > That would depend entirely on the resistance of your body. If you're
> > > covered in sweat you'd really get a jolt.
> > >

> > No, the moisture would improve conductivity only. 30,000 V at .001 amps
> > would jolt, certainly, like a cattle prod. 30KV @ 30 amps, however,

would
> > fry you to a smoking, black cinder. Big difference.
> >
> > JaR
> > Electric Thug

Hermit Dave

hey we dont want a massive power grid failure in the middle of london...
dont think 120 amps would do any justice to him... %>)

--
Regards,
HD
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >30KV @ 30 amps, however, would
>>fry you to a smoking, black cinder. Big difference.

> Can we prove this on Camol?
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

>30KV @ 30 amps, however, would
>fry you to a smoking, black cinder. Big difference.

Can we prove this on Camol?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Lorne Smith

Why not? It'd give you the day off work!

"Hermit Dave" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hey we dont want a massive power grid failure in the middle of london...
> dont think 120 amps would do any justice to him... %>)
>
> --
> Regards,
> HD
> Once a Geek.... Always a Geek
> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >30KV @ 30 amps, however, would
> >>fry you to a smoking, black cinder. Big difference.

> > Can we prove this on Camol?
> >
> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Hermit Dave

oh well... i dont mind... just lemme know when.. so that i make sure i am
not using the underground then
always up for a day away from work

--

Regards,