Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Exam Doubts plz help

Exam Doubts plz help

Asif Solkar

Hi,

I just want to know is there any sequence in which the
papers should be given for Mcsd

and Is there any time limit to finish all the papers and
what should be the gap between the papers

Please let me know

Cindy Winegarden

In news: 05b801c3da52$d67ebf30$(E-Mail Removed),
Asif Solkar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I just want to know is there any sequence in which the
> papers should be given for Mcsd

There are no requirements for the sequence of the exams. Do them in whatever
order makes sense to you.

> and Is there any time limit to finish all the papers and
> what should be the gap between the papers

There is no time limit other than the fact that eventually exams will be
retired. Exams are usually active for at least three or four years, but
don't quote me on that. The amount of time to allow between exams is up to
you, and I'm sure it depends on whether your exam preparation is mostly
reviewing, or if you are starting without much experience. I suppose the
time between exams is limited to how closely together the exam center has
available spaces. I think more than two exams in one day would be too
much!!!

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

Christopher Pietschmann MCSD MCAD

Yeah, I only focus on one exam at a time.
I took the Designing and Implementing Databases with SQL
Server as my elective exam. I would recommend this since
you need to know alot about SQL to do alot of database
interaction.

For the core exams, I took the Windows Apps exam, and
then the XML Web Services and Server Components exam.
Taking them in that order seemed very logical and was an
easy order to do.

I am now working on the Web Apps exam, and then I'll be
on to the Solution Architecture exam.

Hope this suggestion helps