Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > cdecl test cases

cdecl test cases

CBFalconer

CBFalconer wrote:
> "Kevin D. Quitt" wrote:
>> CBFalconer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Minor detail - that has been zipped with something outlandish, and
>>> neither unzip (info-zip 5.51) nor pkunzip (katz 2.50) can extract it.

>> My apologies. I used PKZIP originally; rezipped with gnu zip 2.3.

> Of course you snipped the URL, so now I don't know where to go for
> it any more

And now I found the old URL, redownloaded it, and you omitted the
makefile!

Michael Mair

CBFalconer wrote:
> CBFalconer wrote:

>>>My apologies. I used PKZIP originally; rezipped with gnu zip 2.3.

>>Of course you snipped the URL, so now I don't know where to go for
>>it any more

> And now I found the old URL, redownloaded it, and you omitted the
> makefile!

My, you are one hard to satisfy customer...
Next time he will have to go for the closet in the basement

Cheers
Michael

Kevin D. Quitt

<ftp://ftp.quitt.net/c/cdecl-2.5.zip>

*sigh*

--
#include <standard.disclaimer>
_

cdecl shanti C Programming 12 06-08-2007 06:33 AM
Original authors and licensing of cdecl / c++decl richard.wm.jones@gmail.com C Programming 5 03-14-2007 04:23 PM
Home server cases and external firewire cases thingy@nowhere.commy NZ Computing 5 03-14-2006 07:56 AM
help with 'left-right' cdecl rule James Brown [MVP] C Programming 6 02-14-2006 04:18 PM