Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > signal processing help

signal processing help

sandipbiranwar@yahoo.co.in

hi i'm sandip. i'm doing a project in signal processing . i'm
imlementing a c program for acoustic echo canceller for texas dps. i
waana know that how could open and write signal file like wav/ raw/ au
format files in c program. and how could i do algebric oprations on the
signal using c . is there any toolbox present for signal processing in
c language?

Grumble

sandipbiranwar at yahoo.co.in wrote:

> i'm doing a project in signal processing . i'm imlementing a c
> program for acoustic echo canceller for texas dps. i waana know that
> how could open and write signal file like wav/ raw/ au format files
> in c program.

fopen("in.wav" , "rb");
fopen("out.wav", "wb");

> and how could i do algebric oprations on the signal using c .

+ - * / % & | ^ >> <<

P.S. I have a spare SHIFT key. I could lend it to you.

Jack Klein

On 20 Mar 2005 21:40:34 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
comp.lang.c:

> hi i'm sandip. i'm doing a project in signal processing . i'm
> imlementing a c program for acoustic echo canceller for texas dps. i
> waana know that how could open and write signal file like wav/ raw/ au
> format files in c program. and how could i do algebric oprations on the
> signal using c . is there any toolbox present for signal processing in
> c language?

In addition to what Grumble said, the place to ask about signal
processing algorithms is news:comp.dsp. They can help you find your
shift key.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com