Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Is there any chance

Is there any chance

disillusioned_01

Well I admit it
I am an IBMer (Going to be Ex-IBmer thanx to INFOSYS b@#$%
s)
Is there nay change of me geeting job if I get MCSD.net
I got a degree in computer science after reading on and
off for year I think I know a little bit of >NET approach
now
Good words please
@#$% INFOSYS

No one gets hired just becuase they have a certification (at least not in
the post .com era). It depends on what your background is. If your skills
are narrow in scope, then you will have a better chance landing a job at a
large company. Small and medium sized companies require a broader skill set
becuase their IT departments are smaller.

"disillusioned_01" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a8301c3d5c6$7fc76240$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well I admit it
> I am an IBMer (Going to be Ex-IBmer thanx to INFOSYS b@#$%
> s)
> Is there nay change of me geeting job if I get MCSD.net
> I got a degree in computer science after reading on and
> off for year I think I know a little bit of >NET approach
> now
> Good words please
> @#$% INFOSYS

Hermit Dave

Get hands on... certification will help your morale... and not necessarily
job...

--
Regards,

HD

<WKidd> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> No one gets hired just becuase they have a certification (at least not in
> the post .com era). It depends on what your background is. If your skills
> are narrow in scope, then you will have a better chance landing a job at a
> large company. Small and medium sized companies require a broader skill

set
> becuase their IT departments are smaller.
>
> "disillusioned_01" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:0a8301c3d5c6$7fc76240$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Well I admit it
> > I am an IBMer (Going to be Ex-IBmer thanx to INFOSYS b@#$%
> > s)
> > Is there nay change of me geeting job if I get MCSD.net
> > I got a degree in computer science after reading on and
> > off for year I think I know a little bit of >NET approach
> > now
> > Good words please
> > @#$% INFOSYS

neo

> Good words please
> @#$% INFOSYS

what a contradiction...

BTW dont think that this only one-way. you dont realise what western
companies have done to Asian companies over the years, and there is a good
amt of job loss there too. now when it happens it to you, u feel the pinch.
Where were you when the same thing was happening in Asia ?

And the company to tell @#$% is IBM - it is going to fire you. not INFOSYS.
IBM is doing here what is pure business. you are just too costly for them.
IBM thinks more profits if they work without you , so whose fault is it ?
Mind u this is gloabalisation - there is a price to be paid by everybody.
not only by asian companies.
neo

"disillusioned_01" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:0a8301c3d5c6$7fc76240$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well I admit it
> I am an IBMer (Going to be Ex-IBmer thanx to INFOSYS b@#$%
> s)
> Is there nay change of me geeting job if I get MCSD.net
> I got a degree in computer science after reading on and
> off for year I think I know a little bit of >NET approach
> now
> Good words please
> @#$% INFOSYS

DISIILUSIONED_01

Well WEST started it . May be they can stop it too...

wrote in message
>news:0a8301c3d5c6$7fc76240$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Well I admit it
>> I am an IBMer (Going to be Ex-IBmer thanx to INFOSYS

b@#$%
>> s)
>> Is there nay change of me geeting job if I get MCSD.net
>> I got a degree in computer science after reading on and
>> off for year I think I know a little bit of >NET

approach
>> now
>> Good words please
>> @#$% INFOSYS

>.

zeus

.... Only when the wages of west and east workers become equal or .. the
companies have no greed and stop outsourcing to asian companies.

And personally, I think the former is far more likely than the latter.