Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > sending text for editing in console

sending text for editing in console

Carramba

hi!

I want program to read file, and then diven opption for ex "press e and
line number to edit the line"
if user enters e 2 I wat that line 2 would by outputed in console and user
could move throught it with arrow to remove add string, numbers etc.
and after hitting enter line would by saved -- it would ovewritte the old
one.
that is the simples way to do it?

--
Thanx in advance!

I se the lightat the end, but every time I take a step it's get dim.