Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > C Unleashed Graphs are not Directed

C Unleashed Graphs are not Directed

pocm@mega.ist.utl.pt

Hi all,

I'm at work and I don't have a copy of C Unleashed here with me, I have
it at home. However, I'd like someone to confirm me that the Graph code
of C Unleashed is not for Directed Graphs. Is this right?
The issue is that in Cormen Introduction to Algorithms they mention
that BellmanFord is for a weighted directed graph but the solution
provided by running the testing2.cbb (which calls the Bellman function
in shpath.c) seems to be for an undirected graph which is at least
odd. Can someone clear me on this?

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

pocm@mega.ist.utl.pt

Opps, sorry, It's for directed graphs... I just missed a few points
trying to do the example with pen and paper.

Cheers,

Paulo Matos

Web application for drawing directed graphs from the output ofPython's cProfile David Wong Python 0 11-05-2012 05:53 AM
Database specialized in storing directed graphs? Carl Banks Python 6 10-28-2008 09:17 PM
no ip directed-broadcast Dave Ross Cisco 2 12-24-2003 05:38 AM
IP directed-broadcast VNTHOMAS Cisco 0 11-12-2003 05:29 PM
ip helper and ip directed broadcast help required ashley Cisco 2 07-22-2003 08:55 PM

Advertisments