Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MS Official Curriculum Materials???

MS Official Curriculum Materials???

jqpdev

Hello all,

I've signed up for the trainging classes. For those of you who've already
taken the classes can you tell me what training materials (books, binders,
CD's, DVD's, etc.) is suppose to come with each course, an the dates of the
materials.

I have a box of materials for class 2310B and the readme on the CD says July
10, 2002. It came with CD labeled "Course#2310B Trainer...Developing
Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications Using Visual Studio.NET". It has a part
number on it as well but there is no microsoft logo on the top-side of the
CD. It also says that it was manufacturered by Arvato Services, Inc. USA.
It also says Macromedia FLASH enabled and has the flash swirl logo. It has
the typical blue bottom of a CDR versus an original CD coming from MS with a
silver bottom.

A second disc was also in the box. It is a DVD. On the top-side of the DVD
it has the Microsoft logo and it says Visual Studio.NET Professional Version
2002. It also states that it is a 60-day trial use. The text is white on
top of a pukey orange/brown visual studio background. The DVD has a silver
bottom.

The box also came with two binders and a stack of 3-hole punched sheets of
paper that look like a series of powerpoint slide shows. The binders have
the MOC logo and is a mix of white background with a blurred, blue image of
a hand over a keyboard.

Here is my classes list for MCSD:
-2310
-2389
-2124
-2555
-2557
-2710
-2073
-2524

Here are the tests I will be taking:
-315
-316
-320
-300
-229

Is anything out of place?

Looking forward to replies... Thanks in advance.

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Usually, you get a three-ring binder and a CD. With the .NET courses (have
seen, not taken), you also get a trial DVD of the VS.NET pro. The classes
are still VS.NET 2002, but that is okay for the exams.

The training courses are great if you learn best in a classroom environment.
Many vendors also include your exam certificates with the courses, so you
can take the exam for FREE (not that it is free after spending that much).

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!
"jqpdev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello all,
>
> I've signed up for the trainging classes. For those of you who've already
> taken the classes can you tell me what training materials (books, binders,
> CD's, DVD's, etc.) is suppose to come with each course, an the dates of

the
> materials.
>
> I have a box of materials for class 2310B and the readme on the CD says

July
> 10, 2002. It came with CD labeled "Course#2310B Trainer...Developing
> Microsoft ASP.NET Web Applications Using Visual Studio.NET". It has a

part
> number on it as well but there is no microsoft logo on the top-side of the
> CD. It also says that it was manufacturered by Arvato Services, Inc. USA.
> It also says Macromedia FLASH enabled and has the flash swirl logo. It

has
> the typical blue bottom of a CDR versus an original CD coming from MS with

> silver bottom.
>
> A second disc was also in the box. It is a DVD. On the top-side of the

DVD
> it has the Microsoft logo and it says Visual Studio.NET Professional

Version
> 2002. It also states that it is a 60-day trial use. The text is white on
> top of a pukey orange/brown visual studio background. The DVD has a

silver
> bottom.
>
> The box also came with two binders and a stack of 3-hole punched sheets of
> paper that look like a series of powerpoint slide shows. The binders have
> the MOC logo and is a mix of white background with a blurred, blue image

of
> a hand over a keyboard.
>
> Here is my classes list for MCSD:
> -2310
> -2389
> -2124
> -2555
> -2557
> -2710
> -2073
> -2524
>
> Here are the tests I will be taking:
> -315
> -316
> -320
> -300
> -229
>
> Is anything out of place?
>
> Looking forward to replies... Thanks in advance.

Daniel Joskovski

I recomend this order
and if you can excange 2710 for 2072

Regards,