Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > WHO WAS FIRST MCSD?

WHO WAS FIRST MCSD?

IMRAN NETTARAM

ME MUST KNOW.

Kline Sphere

That was old Shamus O'Reilly way back in March 1856, just after he
landed after a grueling voyage from the emerald isle.

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 02:46:23 -0800, "IMRAN NETTARAM"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>ME MUST KNOW.

Hermit Dave

lol... gonna crack one of these days...

--
Regads,

HD

PS: It's all a state of mind...

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That was old Shamus O'Reilly way back in March 1856, just after he
> landed after a grueling voyage from the emerald isle.
>
> On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 02:46:23 -0800, "IMRAN NETTARAM"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >ME MUST KNOW.

True, and it was his grandson who started the publishing company.

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That was old Shamus O'Reilly way back in March 1856, just after he
> landed after a grueling voyage from the emerald isle.
>
> On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 02:46:23 -0800, "IMRAN NETTARAM"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >ME MUST KNOW.

Kline Sphere

>True, and it was his grandson who started the publishing company.

Lean something new every day....

Eric

Kline Sphere wrote:

> That was old Shamus O'Reilly way back in March 1856, just after he
> landed after a grueling voyage from the emerald isle.

This was a few years before the first MSDN magazine was published!
About all you had for referance material back then was Encyclopedia
Britannica!

Kline Sphere

>This was a few years before the first MSDN magazine was published!
>About all you had for referance material back then was Encyclopedia
>Britannica!

Yep, had to study real hard back them. Still the cert's meant
something back then, just ask Billy The Kid.

Bill

The next 500 MCSD's got cheat sheets from Ye Olde Cert Plunderers .Co and MS
had to ship the exams by secure freight by Verisign .Co back when Verisign
were just hired muscle.

Yawn...

<Eric> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kline Sphere wrote:
>
> > That was old Shamus O'Reilly way back in March 1856, just after he
> > landed after a grueling voyage from the emerald isle.

> This was a few years before the first MSDN magazine was published!
> About all you had for referance material back then was Encyclopedia
> Britannica!

General Protection Fault

Kline Sphere wrote:

> That was old Shamus O'Reilly way back in March 1856, just after he
> landed after a grueling voyage from the emerald isle.

Did he not chase away the snakes, giving way for St. Patrick's Day?

>Did he not chase away the snakes, giving way for St. Patrick's Day?

Not sure, but he did produce some good moonshine so I'm told.

70-290 first or 70-291 first? MCSE 2 07-11-2006 03:30 AM
I'm lazy: how do I make the first databound record not display/chop off the first element from SqlDataSource ASP .Net 7 06-28-2006 10:24 AM
20D's first field trip. First Snake of Spring Celtic Boar Digital Photography 3 04-10-2005 09:40 PM
help with my first project on first job, how to read a strange file, thanks a lot!!!!!!! matt Java 9 10-27-2004 03:32 AM
FS: First Clamshell Laptop - First Laptop in Space - GRiD 1101 Compass Computer Dave Computer Information 0 09-22-2004 10:59 PM

Advertisments