Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Service won't start

Service won't start

LarryH

Hi all,
I going thru the MCSD course and I am creating a Windows
Service. The
Service compiles with no errors and I can install it
using "Installutil"
with no problem. But when I go into Services and try to
start it I get the
following error message.

"Could not start the RemoteAccessAgent service on Local
Computer. Error
193: 0xc1"

Does anyone know what this is and how to fix this? Thanks
in advance for
your reply.

Larry Hurlbert