Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Who is The Youngest MCSD

Who is The Youngest MCSD

Tiny Tim

Ha Ha!

Man it's a wind up, can't you see that?

Abdulaziz Tarabzouni

Thanks But I Really Want To Be Something Special In My
Country . . . . . My Email is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Thank u