Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > New computer

New computer

drinkmyjesus@aol.com

Hey-

Check out this great site that is giving away totally FREE Desktop PCs!

I've joined and I think you should as well.

It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given
away $4 million in FREE stuff!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends
to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my Desktop PC, click this
exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:
http://www.FreeDesktopPC.com/?r=13995904
this is my second free computer. Its awesome. Get it and sell it or
use it. Its free. Who cares.

new computer ordered with X64 ultimate. need to transfer from XP computer charles kuchar Windows 64bit 2 10-26-2009 11:33 AM
How to transfer programs and files of old computer to new computer? alan Computer Support 5 10-13-2008 01:35 PM
Old computer to new computer naguaramipana Computer Support 10 01-18-2008 04:21 AM
transfer of contents of HD in old computer to HD in new computer jim fisher Computer Support 3 08-05-2007 11:34 AM