Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Kline?

Kline?

I actually peruse MCSE site all the time.
What-a-hoot, man!!!

Never saw anything from "dickheak".

Is that how most people reply to you?

It was the unsuspecting ones replying to your blunt force
trauma, right? -----. Hee Hee.

Yes, you are not favored among some.

THAT'S WHAT MAKES THIS SO ENTERTAINING!!!

I'm very sorry to hear your situation.
It sounds like a somewhat lonely situation, but us
crazies will keep you entertained.

May your life be at least cyber-enjoyable while you are
away from your family. Hope you see them soon.....

Kline Sphere

>Yes, you are not favored among some.

Yep, Truth hurts and people can't take it.

>THAT'S WHAT MAKES THIS SO ENTERTAINING!!!

Very!

>I'm very sorry to hear your situation.
>It sounds like a somewhat lonely situation, but us
>crazies will keep you entertained.

Last time I was over in the UK was back in 2001; had my first
experience with the microsoft newsgroups, what a hoot!

>May your life be at least cyber-enjoyable while you are
>away from your family. Hope you see them soon.....

Thanks, coming back soon, can't wait. Will miss the skiing season by
the time I get back though.