Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Kline?

Kline?

Hermit Dave

yeah think i have lost a good couple of mins as well... lol.... crazy
bunch...

--
Regards,

HD

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Now there's proof that I don't have enough real work to do. I just read

that

> Oh dear!

Stacie

Yes, but this was a highly intuitive experience meant to
catapult your initiative to become an MCSD. That's why
you're here right? ( wink ) If you can stay focused on
a thread such as this one through every post, you have
the stamina to get through the studies.

This was published to the world.....I keep
forgetting....or not caring.

I'm not so intuitive sometimes......on purpose.

And, again, I've said too much.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!

for

>> >That's that bloody Consultant for you, just a big

>> child!!!
>> >.
>> >

>> Yup! That's cool.

>.

Kline Sphere

>If you can stay focused on
>a thread such as this one through every post, you have
>the stamina to get through the studies.

Interesting view, you should really check out the mcse ng.

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Kline Sphere wrote:
>> If you can stay focused on
>> a thread such as this one through every post, you have
>> the stamina to get through the studies.

> Interesting view, you should really check out the mcse ng.

She may be MCNGP material. We just have to teach her to be mean.

--
Fris "She's already funny" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Consultant

depending on her aesthetics, of course

"FrisbeeŽ MCNGP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kline Sphere wrote:
> >> If you can stay focused on
> >> a thread such as this one through every post, you have
> >> the stamina to get through the studies.

> > Interesting view, you should really check out the mcse ng.

> She may be MCNGP material. We just have to teach her to be mean.
>
> --
> Fris "She's already funny" beeŽ MCNGP #13
>
> http://www.mcngp.tk
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

> Certaholics - We're here if you're beyond help

Kline Sphere

>depending on her aesthetics, of course
... and not forgetting the picture! lol

Stacie

Wow, I could really become a member?
Of MCNGP?

I don't think I get be the level of mean that you
want....I've been there over and over, and it makes me
blush.

$#@!%^ I just can't be MEAN!!!!! SorryFris!
36-24-36 If I suck in every organ I have
Here the pic, it's 4x4 bmp for lossless quality -
here it is >>>>>> |@|

My belly button.

Yes, I've perused the MCSE and love the OT's
I see someone is a MCNGP "hater" there too.

Bad-Bad-Men...
_ _
_

\____/
\\
\\

Giving you a rasberry.

Kline Sphere

We are also now at war....

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 10:02:16 -0800, "Stacie"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Wow, I could really become a member?
>Of MCNGP?
>
>I don't think I get be the level of mean that you
>want....I've been there over and over, and it makes me
>blush.
>

>$#@!%^ I just can't be MEAN!!!!! SorryFris!
>36-24-36 If I suck in every organ I have
>Here the pic, it's 4x4 bmp for lossless quality -
>here it is >>>>>> |@|
>
>My belly button.
>
>Yes, I've perused the MCSE and love the OT's
>I see someone is a MCNGP "hater" there too.
>
>Bad-Bad-Men...
>_ _
> _
>
>\____/
> \\
> \\
>
>Giving you a rasberry.

Stacie

The sad thing is, that I came here for technical info, in
prep for my MCSD. But as you read the posts you see that
most of them are - someone - asking for braindumps, or
asking information about WHAT MCSD WILL DO FOR THEM, or
asking if "we" think they could pass the exams....( which
I did myself ). People aren't asking .NET IDE questions,
or design or implementation questions, which is what I
expected. I suppose this subject matter is harder to ask
questions about without a one chapter background of what
they are trying to design. The answers to questions are
all over MCSD's online library, so not many questions go
unanswered......maybe that's the essence of why goofing-
off tends to happen. In practicality, all the
information is available....

I am, however, surprised more people don't paste their
code here and ask when it will be done...... ( ie.
braindumpers ).

Probably the more serious stuff is handled in DOT.NET
forum? I don't know. But, yes, I have fallen prey to
this site, and it's entertainment value. I'm guilty.

And we are here having a good time. Sorry, to distract
you from your work.

You bring up a good point. Stop goofing off. For
Goodness sake, how could any of us be professional MCP's?

Trying to break the "boring" "dork" stigma I suppose.

Take care.

Kline Sphere

>The sad thing is, that I came here for technical info, in
>prep for my MCSD. But as you read the posts you see that
>most of them are - someone - asking for braindumps, or
>asking information about WHAT MCSD WILL DO FOR THEM, or
>asking if "we" think they could pass the exams....( which
>I did myself ). People aren't asking .NET IDE questions,
>or design or implementation questions, which is what I
>expected. I suppose this subject matter is harder to ask
>questions about without a one chapter background of what
>they are trying to design. The answers to questions are
>all over MCSD's online library, so not many questions go
>unanswered......maybe that's the essence of why goofing-
>off tends to happen. In practicality, all the
>information is available....

Exactly. It amazes me that so many people seem to be unable to help
themselves, everything needed to pass these exams is available from
the MSDN plus the many other excellent online resources.

With over twenty years in IT, I know the one attribute required that
is absolutely vital in order to make it in IT, is initiative. I can't
see how anyone can make it in IT, if they need to post questions such
as 'what do I need to do to become an MCSD?'

>I am, however, surprised more people don't paste their
>code here and ask when it will be done...... ( ie.
>braindumpers ).

I've seem a number of questions posted here which looked remarkably
like the real exam questions.

>Probably the more serious stuff is handled in DOT.NET
>forum? I don't know. But, yes, I have fallen prey to
>this site, and it's entertainment value. I'm guilty.

Not as entertaining as the mcse group (I'm dickhead BTW).

>And we are here having a good time. Sorry, to distract
>you from your work.

I'm here 'cos I'm bored. I'm away from home, my family and many of my
friends. (Still got drunk last night though!)