Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Question on Unix ?

Question on Unix ?

Pravin Shetty

Hi to All,

Can we do device driver programming in Unix and how it is diff. from
Linux device driver programming?

Thanks in Advance.

Pravin

Jack Klein

On 4 Jan 2005 20:49:17 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Pravin
Shetty) wrote in comp.lang.c:

> Hi to All,
>
> Can we do device driver programming in Unix and how it is diff. from
> Linux device driver programming?
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
> Pravin

Your question has nothing at all to do with the C language. It is not
possible to write device drivers in standard C, so it is off-topic
here.

There is no "one" Unix.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com

newbie question About O'Reilly "Python for Unix and Linux SystemAdministration" ftp Mirror question moonhkt Python 2 09-16-2012 03:41 PM
UNIX question Donald Computer Support 6 08-12-2005 10:29 PM
compile C programs with UNIX system calls (= Unix Programs??) jrefactors@hotmail.com C Programming 18 01-10-2005 03:35 AM
my own perl "dos->unix"/"unix->dos" Robert Wallace Perl Misc 7 01-22-2004 10:59 PM

Advertisments