Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > needs 070,310and 070,229 tests

needs 070,310and 070,229 tests

hussnain ali

hi
i need a 070,310and 070,229 exam dumps anybody have
these test plese mail me i relly need them or tell me
free test downloadable site
thanks

Eat a fat one

General Protection Fault

hussnain ali wrote:
> hi
> i need a 070,310and 070,229 exam dumps anybody have
> these test plese mail me i relly need them or tell me
> free test downloadable site
> thanks

You're an idiot.

Kline Sphere

Pinging it's way to you right now...

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 21:10:55 -0800, "hussnain ali"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>hi
> i need a 070,310and 070,229 exam dumps anybody have
>these test plese mail me i relly need them or tell me
>free test downloadable site
>thanks

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

Most Probable Translation: I want a cert, but I don't really want to learn
anything.

Newsflash: It may get you the job, but it will not keep you there.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!
"hussnain ali" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:032b01c3c525$50eff1f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi
> i need a 070,310and 070,229 exam dumps anybody have
> these test plese mail me i relly need them or tell me
> free test downloadable site
> thanks

Kline Sphere

>Newsflash: It may get you the job, but it will not keep you there.

I don't think so! May get an interview then laughed at when he answers
a question about inheritance with 'Yes Grandma Johnson left me 50
bucks'

GranCahones

Just don't go in there and say you're certified in "C
pound-sign"

Kline Sphere

>Just don't go in there and say you're certified in "C
>pound-sign"

.... or go and when ask if you know C# say 'No, but I can whistle
dixie' in B flat (whatever that is!)

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I work with that guy. Okay, so he can always get a job working for the
state, just not as a consultant. ;->

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think Outside the Box!
"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Newsflash: It may get you the job, but it will not keep you there.

> I don't think so! May get an interview then laughed at when he answers
> a question about inheritance with 'Yes Grandma Johnson left me 50
> bucks'

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

LOL!

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Certified in C pound sign!
news:07f201c3c669$65b6cb50$(E-Mail Removed)...