Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Passed 70-316 with 911

Passed 70-316 with 911

vivek

Val

Congrats! That's an impressive score.

Now, after the real exam, do you see Transcender in a
different light? (you previously posted something
like "it's s**t) I'm thinking of buying it and I want your
second opinion...Thanks.

iCertify.net

Congrats on the pass!
--
Paisleyskye
http://www.icertify.net

"vivek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:brmeqs$7h5$(E-Mail Removed)...

vivek

ya Transcender is good, at least that software have me a nice Whoo000opa (
Whipping ) and so I started studying more, but I guess it was worth it.

Do buy it
Also get you hands on the book Microsoft ADO.NET by Sceppa - this is really
a good book for ADO.NET and it covers stuff that was not covered in
Kalani's, I paid 44 for the ADO.NET book and got it 4 days before the exam,
but it was worth it. I also used 'Applied Ms .NET Framework Programming'
Are you planning to give anyother certifications ?

vivek

"Val" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:08e601c3c3b2$17139460$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Congrats! That's an impressive score.
>
> Now, after the real exam, do you see Transcender in a
> different light? (you previously posted something
> like "it's s**t) I'm thinking of buying it and I want your
> second opinion...Thanks.

Schfooge

"vivek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:brnl8c$jf3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Are you planning to give anyother certifications ?

You mean to ask if the original poster is planning to
GET any other certifications. Microsoft "gives" them.

Kline Sphere

lol!
Stop it or you'll get some Bible basher quoting RFC 1855 at you!

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:35:45 GMT, "Schfooge"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"vivek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:brnl8c$jf3$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Are you planning to give anyother certifications ?

>You mean to ask if the original poster is planning to
>GET any other certifications. Microsoft "gives" them.

Congrats.

You were one-nervous-nelly!

What is the passing score? 900?
I just took 70-315 and BARELY passed with a 714.
Passing score was 700.
Kind of sad....

I'm going to take 706 next.
Trying VB.

It took me 170 hours and two books just to pass 70-315.
I don't know if I have the energy to bone-up for another
one. But most of the programming concept applies to both
exams, so it should be fairly comprehensive.

Dunno, we'll see.

I don't quite feel "certified" to go out and do any heavy
duty programming yet. Need more practice....

How about you? Did this material help you with your
position? Work? Career?

sumukha

hi,

Can u tell me how much u took to prepare for exams.
Is it must we should have working experience .net.

thanks
sumukha

Kline Sphere

>Is it must we should have working experience .net.

Unfortunately not.

dO YOU REALLY HAVE ANY JOB?