Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Transcender

Transcender

Nice Chap

Has anybody bought any 'Original', 'New' Transcender CDs from
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) ?

Lorne Smith

No, because the ONLY place you can buy them legally is from
www.transcender.com

"Nice Chap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anybody bought any 'Original', 'New' Transcender CDs from
> (E-Mail Removed) ?

Nice Chap

But he claims the CDs will be shipped from Transcennder and that hes just a
dealer !! How about e-bay , is that illegal too ?

Lorne Smith

"Nice Chap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> But he claims the CDs will be shipped from Transcennder and that hes just

> dealer !! How about e-bay , is that illegal too ?

Hmm.. It seems I'm mistaken as Transcender DO offer a reseller program...

http://www.transcender.com/organizational/reseller.asp

So it's possible he IS a reseller, does he carry the reseller logo? I'd
personally like to verify his claims first. The eBay ones could be very
dodgy though... you get a lot of crooks operating on eBay... Best to check
the feedback carefully, and even then it could be pirated content...

Lorne

Jay Walters

Hold up!

Actually - I remember something about authorized
resellers!

Yes here it is...
http://www.transcender.com/organizational/reseller.asp

Lorne Smith

Slow poke I already realised that & posted at 11:51

Lorne

"Jay Walters" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:013401c3c0c7$6ad0ce80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hold up!
>
> Actually - I remember something about authorized
> resellers!
>
> Yes here it is...
> http://www.transcender.com/organizational/reseller.asp

Kael V. Dowdy

I wrote to Transcender about this same issue (sorry, I no longer have
their emailed response...)

But, they said that the only authorized reseller on eBay was someone
named napoleonetrainer.

Kael

"Lorne Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<Obw0#(E-Mail Removed)>...
> "Nice Chap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > But he claims the CDs will be shipped from Transcennder and that hes just

> > dealer !! How about e-bay , is that illegal too ?
> >

> Hmm.. It seems I'm mistaken as Transcender DO offer a reseller program...
>
> http://www.transcender.com/organizational/reseller.asp
>
> So it's possible he IS a reseller, does he carry the reseller logo? I'd
> personally like to verify his claims first. The eBay ones could be very
> dodgy though... you get a lot of crooks operating on eBay... Best to check
> the feedback carefully, and even then it could be pirated content...
>
> Lorne

Jay Walters

wrote in message
>news:013401c3c0c7$6ad0ce80$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hold up!
>>
>> Actually - I remember something about authorized
>> resellers!
>>
>> Yes here it is...
>> http://www.transcender.com/organizational/reseller.asp

¢harlie

The Transenders are pretty expensive.

"Davin Mickelson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've bought Transcenders from napoleonetrainer via eBay and am quite happy
> with them (and their low prices!).
>
> Look for the picture of a dog (scottish terrier?) on their items.
>
> Davin Mickelson
>
> "Kael V. Dowdy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > I wrote to Transcender about this same issue (sorry, I no longer have
> > their emailed response...)
> >
> > But, they said that the only authorized reseller on eBay was someone
> > named napoleonetrainer.
> >
> > Kael
> >
> > "Lorne Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:<Obw0#(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > > "Nice Chap" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> just
> > > >

> > > Hmm.. It seems I'm mistaken as Transcender DO offer a reseller

> program...
> > >
> > > http://www.transcender.com/organizational/reseller.asp
> > >
> > > So it's possible he IS a reseller, does he carry the reseller logo?

I'd
> > > personally like to verify his claims first. The eBay ones could be

very
> > > dodgy though... you get a lot of crooks operating on eBay... Best to

> check
> > > the feedback carefully, and even then it could be pirated content...
> > >
> > > Lorne

Davin Mickelson