Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > removing one MCP ID from an organization(MSPartner)

removing one MCP ID from an organization(MSPartner)

JJ

Do I have to call my previous employeer so they remove my
MCPID from their MSPartner program?
Or can I do that with out having to call them.

Jay Walters

I thought it gets automatically removed when your new
employer adds you???

If not, you probably need to call them or your new
employer call their partnership contact.

Christine Higgins

Hi there,

You can manage your mapping to an employer on the partner
website. But you need to have access to that site in
order to do it. Give it a try, though and see if it
recognizes you. If it works, you can change it from a
link at:
http://members.microsoft.com/certpar...ccount/default
..aspx
Click on "Manage Company Association".

Thanks for your reply,
I belive I have access to change 'my organization
profile'. But apparently it's offline at this moment.
("...access to your Business Profile Online (BPO) will be
temporarily unavailable starting November 15, 2003...")

Wonder when they will put it back online...

Thanks,
JJ

MCP - timeframe for MCP ID Paul MCDST 1 02-11-2008 04:25 PM
Is it true that other certificates are as ugly as the MCP one? Elliot Microsoft Certification 8 07-30-2007 01:42 PM
Removing GPO setting from XP machine after removing from Domain Piet Slaghekke Computer Support 4 01-02-2007 08:58 PM
removing a namespace prefix and removing all attributes not in that same prefix Chris Chiasson XML 6 11-14-2006 05:08 PM
what is the process to get MCP certificate and MCP Id zigzag MCAD 2 02-02-2004 03:58 PM

Advertisments