Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Keil ARM

Keil ARM

Sridhar_Gadda

Hello everyone,

Anyone has experience using keil pk-Arm and ARM
microcontroller. I am novice in this field and any help in getting
introduction would be appreciated.

With regards,

Sridhar

Lawrence Kirby

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 05:55:52 -0500, Sridhar_Gadda wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> Anyone has experience using keil pk-Arm and ARM
> microcontroller. I am novice in this field and any help in getting
> introduction would be appreciated.
>
> With regards,
>
> Sridhar

comp.lang.c discusses the standard C programming language, i.e. we
positively try to avoid platform dependencies. It sounds like you need a
newsgroup such as comp.arch.embedded.

Lawrence

Mark A. Odell

"Sridhar_Gadda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) lkaboutprogramming.com:

> Anyone has experience using keil pk-Arm and ARM
> microcontroller. I am novice in this field and any help in getting
> introduction would be appreciated.

Many do, see http://www.keil.com/discuss Keil is a tool chain not the C
language so we don't discuss it here.

--