Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > how to link Fortran code in MS visio studio

how to link Fortran code in MS visio studio

CJ

Hello, all,

I need to build Fortran code together with C code in MS Visio Studio.

Could some one tell me how to link to Fortran in MS Visio Studio?

Do I need a separate Fortran compiler from a third party, if so, which one?

Any help is appreciated greatly.

CJ

Jack Klein

On 25 Nov 2004 08:29:13 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (CJ) wrote in
comp.lang.c:

> Hello, all,
>
> I need to build Fortran code together with C code in MS Visio Studio.

Then you need to ask in a group that supports your compilers. The C
language does not define any linkage to code written in any other
language at all.

There are a lot support groups in the news:microsoft.public.* family,
try there.

--
Jack Klein
Home: http://JK-Technology.Com