Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 192.168.1.3

Reply
Thread Tools

192.168.1.3

 
 
nero
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-08-2003
n

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-08-2003
Sorry there are no Transcenders for this.

On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 04:06:45 -0800, "nero"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>n


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jay Walters
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-08-2003
Interesting... Very Interesting.

n

n is the 14th letter of the alphabet.
n stands for an undefined number.
n is the first letter of the poster's name.

n

Very Interesting Indeed.



>-----Original Message-----
>n
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Daniel Joskovski
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-08-2003
And mask must be:
255.255.0.0

Regards,
Daniel

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry there are no Transcenders for this.
>
> On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 04:06:45 -0800, "nero"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >n

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-09-2003
Unless you wish to broadcast!
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 00:26:50 +0100, "Daniel Joskovski"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>And mask must be:
>255.255.0.0
>
>Regards,
>Daniel
>
>"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Sorry there are no Transcenders for this.
>>
>> On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 04:06:45 -0800, "nero"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>> >n

>>

>


 
Reply With Quote
 
Daniel Joskovski
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-09-2003
God point, but wrong

Regards,
Daniel

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Unless you wish to broadcast!
> On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 00:26:50 +0100, "Daniel Joskovski"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >And mask must be:
> >255.255.0.0
> >
> >Regards,
> >Daniel
> >
> >"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> >> Sorry there are no Transcenders for this.
> >>
> >> On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 04:06:45 -0800, "nero"
> >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >>
> >> >n
> >>

> >

>



 
Reply With Quote
 
¢harlie
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-10-2003
Does he at least get a C for effort?


"Daniel Joskovski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> God point, but wrong
>
> Regards,
> Daniel
>
> "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Unless you wish to broadcast!
> > On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 00:26:50 +0100, "Daniel Joskovski"
> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> > >And mask must be:
> > >255.255.0.0
> > >
> > >Regards,
> > >Daniel
> > >
> > >"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> > >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > >> Sorry there are no Transcenders for this.
> > >>
> > >> On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 04:06:45 -0800, "nero"
> > >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > >>
> > >> >n
> > >>
> > >

> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
vivek
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-10-2003
E is for Effort
"¢harlie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:YxvBb.294096$Dw6.983887@attbi_s02...
> Does he at least get a C for effort?
>
>
> "Daniel Joskovski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > God point, but wrong
> >
> > Regards,
> > Daniel
> >
> > "Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Unless you wish to broadcast!
> > > On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 00:26:50 +0100, "Daniel Joskovski"
> > > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > >
> > > >And mask must be:
> > > >255.255.0.0
> > > >
> > > >Regards,
> > > >Daniel
> > > >
> > > >"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> > > >news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
> > > >> Sorry there are no Transcenders for this.
> > > >>
> > > >> On Mon, 8 Dec 2003 04:06:45 -0800, "nero"
> > > >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> > > >>
> > > >> >n
> > > >>
> > > >
> > >

> >
> >

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments