Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > virtual constructor

virtual constructor

uday

can u explain me the concept of virtual constructor. Does such concept
exists in c++

Dave Vandervies

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
uday <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>can u explain me the concept of virtual constructor. Does such concept
>exists in c++

We have no idea. People somewhere where they discuss C++ might.
They might even have written a FAQ about it.

dave

--
Dave Vandervies http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>Wrong.

May I be excused for showing incomplete/incorrect knowledge of C++ knowledge
in a C newsgroup? --Michael Rubenstein and Ian Woods in comp.lang.c

Randy Howard

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> can u explain me the concept of virtual constructor. Does such concept
> exists in c++

This is not a C++ newsgroup, but it's right down the hall.

--
Randy Howard (2reply remove FOOBAR)
"For some reason most people seem to be born without the part