Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > free mcsd tool kit

free mcsd tool kit

jayesh bhakta

Respected Sir,

I am Jayesh Bhakta from India. I am Student of
Aptech. I have a very very intrested in your MCSD course
certificat Examination. but, I am a very pover. I am not
purchesing your book or tool kit. you suport to me. you
suport me then you contect with me on my e-mail address:

my home address :
jayesh s. bhakta
at.&po. : Lotarva
ta. : Vyara
Dist. : Surat (gujarat, INDIA)
pin. : 394690

I am hope fully for replay.

thank you
Microsoft team.

your regard's

Jayesh Bhakta

Schfooge

"jayesh bhakta" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:067301c3bbc0$afafb9f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Respected Sir,
>
> I am Jayesh Bhakta from India. I am Student of
> Aptech. I have a very very intrested in your MCSD course
> certificat Examination. but, I am a very pover. I am not
> purchesing your book or tool kit. you suport to me. you
> suport me then you contect with me on my e-mail address:
> (E-Mail Removed).
>
> my home address :
> jayesh s. bhakta
> at.&po. : Lotarva
> ta. : Vyara
> Dist. : Surat (gujarat, INDIA)
> pin. : 394690
>
> I am hope fully for replay.
>
> thank you
> Microsoft team.
>
> your regard's
>
> Jayesh Bhakta

This is a newsgroup, not Microsoft's email inbox, so your message
is going out to other people interested in Microsoft Certification, not
to the "Microsoft Team". If you want to contact them, your best
bet would to go to their Indian web site: www.microsoft.com/india
and click on the "contact us" link to find an appropriate EMAIL
ADDRESS to send your message to.

If you do email Microsoft India, you might want to use your mother
tongue, as your English skills render your message unintelligible.

Kline Sphere

>I am Jayesh Bhakta from India.
.... and I am completely stupid...

boris

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I am Jayesh Bhakta from India.

> ... and I am completely stupid...

)

Jay Walters

Don't even bother, most of these people are posting
through email, or another website using the newsgroup
feed, and don't realize it. They won't figure it out, and
won't ever see your reply.

They will simply wait for Billy Gates to drop by their
home and hand them a free certification.

wrote in message
>news:067301c3bbc0$afafb9f0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Respected Sir,
>>
>> I am Jayesh Bhakta from India. I am

Student of
>> Aptech. I have a very very intrested in your MCSD

course
>> certificat Examination. but, I am a very pover. I am

not
>> purchesing your book or tool kit. you suport to me. you
>> suport me then you contect with me on my e-mail

address:
>> (E-Mail Removed).
>>
>> my home address :
>> jayesh s. bhakta
>> at.&po. : Lotarva
>> ta. : Vyara
>> Dist. : Surat (gujarat, INDIA)
>> pin. : 394690
>>
>> I am hope fully for replay.
>>
>> thank you
>> Microsoft team.
>>
>> your regard's
>>
>> Jayesh Bhakta

>This is a newsgroup, not Microsoft's email inbox, so

your message
>is going out to other people interested in Microsoft

Certification, not
>to the "Microsoft Team". If you want to contact them,

your best
>bet would to go to their Indian web site:

www.microsoft.com/india
>and click on the "contact us" link to find an

appropriate EMAIL
>ADDRESS to send your message to.
>
>If you do email Microsoft India, you might want to use

your mother
>tongue, as your English skills render your message

unintelligible.

>.

Kline Sphere

>They will simply wait for Billy Gates to drop by their
>home and hand them a free certification.

Really?

Jay Walters

- Of course... For example... This post is rather
popular:

Dear Sir,
I wait on MCSD no buy kit from Sir Billy Gates to my
house. Pls send urgent certificate to my address home to
get job.

¢harlie

And Billy gates will give them the money....

M$ give hundreds of millions of dollars to India to steer them away from
LINUX and Open-Source
That happened just over two years ago.
http://www.emergic.org/archives/indi/003822.php

"Jay Walters" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:083c01c3bc1a$3b569f10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Don't even bother, most of these people are posting
> through email, or another website using the newsgroup
> feed, and don't realize it. They won't figure it out, and
> won't ever see your reply.
>
> They will simply wait for Billy Gates to drop by their
> home and hand them a free certification.

Kline Sphere

lol!

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 13:14:14 -0800, "Jay Walters"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> - Of course... For example... This post is rather
>popular:
>
>Dear Sir,
>I wait on MCSD no buy kit from Sir Billy Gates to my
>house. Pls send urgent certificate to my address home to
>get job.

Kline Sphere

Money talks...