Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > libavl example code?

libavl example code?

Manfred Rebentisch

Hello Ben,
I want to use the libavl and read parts of your great documentation. But I
didn't found practical examples, how to use the functions. Does anybody can
show me an example?

Thank you in advance

Manfred

Joona I Palaste

Manfred Rebentisch <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> Hello Ben,

Why are you calling me Ben?

> I want to use the libavl and read parts of your great documentation. But I
> didn't found practical examples, how to use the functions. Does anybody can
> show me an example?

Not here. libavl is a non-standard extension to C. Please ask in a
newsgroup where it is topical. Or you could e-mailing this Ben, whoever
he is, directly.

Manfred Rebentisch

Joona I Palaste wrote:

> Manfred Rebentisch <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
>> Hello Ben,

> Why are you calling me Ben?

*grin* sorry, first I start to write a mail directly to Ben Pfaff, but
changed then to mail to this group...

>> I want to use the libavl and read parts of your great documentation. But
>> I didn't found practical examples, how to use the functions. Does anybody
>> can show me an example?

> Not here. libavl is a non-standard extension to C. Please ask in a
> newsgroup where it is topical. Or you could e-mailing this Ben, whoever
> he is, directly.

Ok, ok, your are right.

Manfred

Question about 2 bit counter example. Skybuck Flying VHDL 3 08-03-2005 03:00 PM
Installer example in northwind or duwamish7? Bright ASP .Net 1 07-18-2005 05:50 PM
Shift register example? bob VHDL 1 02-18-2005 07:34 PM
'example.com' == 'example.com.' => false... is this intended? Sam Roberts Ruby 15 02-07-2005 04:36 PM
example designs for Xilinx System Generator ? Timo Dammes VHDL 2 06-11-2004 04:45 PM

Advertisments