Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > News.Individual.NET does not allows postings in clc [OT]

News.Individual.NET does not allows postings in clc [OT]

asm_fool

News.Individual.NET server is rejecting my post to clc. All other
NGs are OK. I posted via google. What is going on?

[Sorry for the off-topic question]

Mathew Hendry

On 7 Nov 2004 05:24:42 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (asm_fool) wrote:

>News.Individual.NET server is rejecting my post to clc. All other
>NGs are OK. I posted via google. What is going on?
>
>[Sorry for the off-topic question]

It's working fine for me. Ask their admin.

-- Mat.

CBFalconer

asm_fool wrote:

> News.Individual.NET server is rejecting my post to clc. All other
> NGs are OK. I posted via google. What is going on?
>
> [Sorry for the off-topic question]

So how did you get this out? Maybe you have been banned as a
troublemaker or something.

--
A: Because it fouls the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Thomas Stegen

asm_fool wrote:
> News.Individual.NET server is rejecting my post to clc. All other
> NGs are OK. I posted via google. What is going on?
>
> [Sorry for the off-topic question]

Test, oops, yeah they do. Ask them, not us.

--
Thomas.