Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Visual Studio VB Exam 70-175 - HELP

Visual Studio VB Exam 70-175 - HELP

Hi,
I am preparing for VB distrbuted exam in Visual Studio. I
am doing self study and I have no ides about the exam
duration or the number of questions. (I basically want to
work out how much time I would get for a question)

If there is anyone who has taken this exam recently can
you please let me know.

Thanks

Viji

Sarang Datye

Hi,

The exam 175 would be of 2 hours duration. you will get
approx 60 - 70 question or sometimes lesser than that.

Don't spend too much time on one question. It's agood
idea to read the answers first and then hit the question.
That way you tend to read the question from the answers
point of view.

Best of luck.
Sarang Datye
MCSD.NET

I disagree, if you know your stuff and read the question
first then you should already have an idea of what the
answer should be.

Jay Walters

I disagree, if you know your stuff you don't even need to
take the exam

Hmmm, an interesting way of getting certified ?

(rhetorical question !)