Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > How do I upgrade my MCSD to MCSD.net?

How do I upgrade my MCSD to MCSD.net?

Pampido

Hi,

I am currently certified as MCSD with visual studio 6.0
and want to upgrade to visual studio.net (MCSD.net). Can
some one tell me what exams will I have to retake for
this upgradation? And will I be automatically certified
as MCAD?

Here are the exam requirements for MCSD. What you see is what you must get.
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...entsdotnet.asp

"Pampido" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:a94401c3b846$ca86f6d0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am currently certified as MCSD with visual studio 6.0
> and want to upgrade to visual studio.net (MCSD.net). Can
> some one tell me what exams will I have to retake for
> this upgradation? And will I be automatically certified
> as MCAD?

Marc M

There is no upgrade.
If you pass all 5 exams you will be MCAD.NET/MCSD.NET

Marc M

Pampido wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently certified as MCSD with visual studio 6.0
> and want to upgrade to visual studio.net (MCSD.net). Can
> some one tell me what exams will I have to retake for
> this upgradation? And will I be automatically certified
> as MCAD?

Jay Walters

The rumor is that there are 5 upgrade exams. If you
complete all 5, you'll upgrade your MCSD and as a bonus
you'll get the MCAD for free!

Please do not tell everyone, I've marked this message as
read for original poster only using a new Web ACL that
accessible by pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del twice.

Kline Sphere

lol!

Now you've done it!

On Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:01:50 -0800, "Jay Walters"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The rumor is that there are 5 upgrade exams. If you
>complete all 5, you'll upgrade your MCSD and as a bonus
>you'll get the MCAD for free!
>
>Please do not tell everyone, I've marked this message as
>read for original poster only using a new Web ACL that
>accessible by pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del twice.

Cindy Winegarden

In news: a94401c3b846$ca86f6d0$(E-Mail Removed),
Pampido <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am currently certified as MCSD with visual studio 6.0
> and want to upgrade to visual studio.net (MCSD.net). Can
> some one tell me what exams will I have to retake for
> this upgradation? And will I be automatically certified
> as MCAD?

MCAD is a subset of MCSD so you'll earn MCAD on the way to earning MCSD.
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcad/compare.asp

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

Jay Walters

I'm just trying to help