Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > good document on code access security

good document on code access security

General Protection Fault

I used to have trouble understanding the difference between Demand(),
RequestMinimum() and RequestOptional() until I read this:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...l/THCMCh08.asp

Laurent Desmons

Thanks ! you just remembered me the problems I had with
these terms also, before i go deeper in the MSDN
labyrinths...