Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > What's the actual difference between MCSD and MCAD.

What's the actual difference between MCSD and MCAD.

Sreejith SS Nair

Dear,
In am in an agoney.the thing is i desided to .Net
Certification. But the problem is some .Net Guru's says
MCSD is better than MCAD (in future).Why because lot of
companies are going to promote their business activities
through internet.
So better thing is i need to go for MCSD than MCAD.

I am not that much welthy person, so i want a
certification which will help me throughout my carrier.
Right now i am a programmer.I want to become architect
level(s/w) or higher.

SLE

"Sreejith SS Nair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> Dear,
> In am in an agoney.the thing is i desided to .Net
> Certification. But the problem is some .Net Guru's says
> MCSD is better than MCAD (in future).Why because lot of
> companies are going to promote their business activities
> through internet.
> So better thing is i need to go for MCSD than MCAD.
>
> I am not that much welthy person, so i want a
> certification which will help me throughout my carrier.
> Right now i am a programmer.I want to become architect
> level(s/w) or higher.

Nice little piece of English-ish prose.

Do you have a question too?

--
SLE

Kline Sphere

Good luck, you'll need it.

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:29:51 -0800, "Sreejith SS Nair"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Dear,
> In am in an agoney.the thing is i desided to .Net
>Certification. But the problem is some .Net Guru's says
>MCSD is better than MCAD (in future).Why because lot of
>companies are going to promote their business activities
>through internet.
>So better thing is i need to go for MCSD than MCAD.
>
>I am not that much welthy person, so i want a
>certification which will help me throughout my carrier.
>Right now i am a programmer.I want to become architect
>level(s/w) or higher.

http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcad/compare.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/m...entsdotnet.asp

MCSD is simply an extention of the MCAD certification. To upgrade MCSD, you
will need to pass 2 more exams, one of them the Solution Architecture.

WKidd

"Sreejith SS Nair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:083e01c3b4af$dcc17bd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear,
> In am in an agoney.the thing is i desided to .Net
> Certification. But the problem is some .Net Guru's says
> MCSD is better than MCAD (in future).Why because lot of
> companies are going to promote their business activities
> through internet.
> So better thing is i need to go for MCSD than MCAD.
>
> I am not that much welthy person, so i want a
> certification which will help me throughout my carrier.
> Right now i am a programmer.I want to become architect
> level(s/w) or higher.

Self Control

I suggest you study and work instead of posting craps.

Franck J. Tetard

Why do you guys always have to answer like dicks !

"SLE" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Sreejith SS Nair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote...
> > Dear,
> > In am in an agoney.the thing is i desided to .Net
> > Certification. But the problem is some .Net Guru's says
> > MCSD is better than MCAD (in future).Why because lot of
> > companies are going to promote their business activities
> > through internet.
> > So better thing is i need to go for MCSD than MCAD.
> >
> > I am not that much welthy person, so i want a
> > certification which will help me throughout my carrier.
> > Right now i am a programmer.I want to become architect
> > level(s/w) or higher.

> Nice little piece of English-ish prose.
>
> Do you have a question too?
>
> --
> SLE

General Protection Fault

Franck J. Tetard wrote:

> Why do you guys always have to answer like dicks !

For the same reason that people post like dicks.

AIK

The only difference is that MCSD has two more exams than MCAD. MCSD prepares
you for Software Engineering/Architect and MCAD only gives you proficiency
in web development, windows application development, and web services.

You should know that once an MCAD, you can just take two more tests and
become and MCSD. So its not either or. MCAD is a subset of MCSD.

All the other MFs posting and being arrogant: please shoot your mother in
the face.

"Sreejith SS Nair" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:083e01c3b4af$dcc17bd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear,
> In am in an agoney.the thing is i desided to .Net
> Certification. But the problem is some .Net Guru's says
> MCSD is better than MCAD (in future).Why because lot of
> companies are going to promote their business activities
> through internet.
> So better thing is i need to go for MCSD than MCAD.
>
> I am not that much welthy person, so i want a
> certification which will help me throughout my carrier.
> Right now i am a programmer.I want to become architect
> level(s/w) or higher.

Self Control

Well well giving an answer is one thing, repeating a
thousand times is another.

let's make things clear : we're not here to repeat what
you can easily find on MS web site.

if you can't even find your way through a simple web
site, should it be MS or Google,, then I don't see how
the hell you can even think of becoming "Architect",
which by the way should be considered a hard enough work
not to have to waste our time in answering dummy
questions. now if you(ve got nothing else to do...

just think that this should be a tech thread.

Want's someone to hold hand...