Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Format of 70-100

Format of 70-100

jakey

Anyone taken exam 70-100 recently? I need to know the format. How many
case study questions and multiple choice questions can I expect?

Cindy Winegarden

In news: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed),
jakey <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Anyone taken exam 70-100 recently? I need to know the format. How
> many case study questions and multiple choice questions can I expect?

Hi Jakey,

Transcender's free demo exam (link on
http://www.transcender.com/products/...ert=MCP&tab=td)
is a great way to practice and it's a lot like the live exam (or at least
the live exam I took!)

Be sure to practice with the exam interface. You won't want to use valuable
exam time learning how to push the little squares around and link them
together.

(E-Mail Removed) www.cindywinegarden.com

Kashif Hafeez

"jakey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Anyone taken exam 70-100 recently? I need to know the format. How many
> case study questions and multiple choice questions can I expect?

I have completed MCSD and taken 70-100 in july-03, format of exam is
pretty comples, and it is the most tough, 70-176,70-176,70-229 can be
cleared in first attempt but 70-100 gives u tough time. anyway for
case studies visit www.microsoft.com/architecure
not the same case studies but will help u 30%.
Kashif -MCSD, MCP, MCT