Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: failed exam 70-305

Re: failed exam 70-305

hello

Maybe more practice will help. What score did you get on Transcender? Also,
make sure to click on the links in Transcender (usually pointing to MSDN
Library) after each question.

During the exam, time yourself. For example break the exam into two, half of
the total number of questions done in half the amount of time allowed.

Good luck for next time.

"Whyme" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4fad01c3b29b$93676e10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just sat and failed Exam 70-305. I think i read
> everything i could find.I used transcender cd, bought the
> exam cram book,used another book by sybex publications
> and even the microsoft manual (which weren't helpful)but
> i still failed. And I even prayed this time!!. My mark
> was 611/700, is there something I didn't do correctly? Is
> there another book I could use? pls help me.
> Only bin laden and Michael jackson knows how i feel.
>
> from
>
> whyme

Kline Sphere

>Maybe more practice will help.

What are you on about 'more practice'? What sort of 'practice' does
one need in order to be able click option and check buttons!

hello

I meant practicing writing some code. Did that answer your question? Or did
I misinterpret your posting?

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Maybe more practice will help.

> What are you on about 'more practice'? What sort of 'practice' does
> one need in order to be able click option and check buttons!

Kline Sphere

>I meant practicing writing some code. Did that answer your question? Or did
>I misinterpret your posting?

That's better/