Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Re: failed exam 70-305

Re: failed exam 70-305

Since you asked, here are some suggestions:

1. Study harder.
2. Combine your study with more hand on experience.
3. Get plenty of sleep the night before the exam and also use relaxation
techniques.
4. Try praying to a different God.

"Whyme" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4fad01c3b29b$93676e10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I just sat and failed Exam 70-305. I think i read
> everything i could find.I used transcender cd, bought the
> exam cram book,used another book by sybex publications
> and even the microsoft manual (which weren't helpful)but
> i still failed. And I even prayed this time!!. My mark
> was 611/700, is there something I didn't do correctly? Is
> there another book I could use? pls help me.
> Only bin laden and Michael jackson knows how i feel.
>
> from
>
> whyme

General Protection Fault

WKidd wrote:
> Since you asked, here are some suggestions:
>
> 1. Study harder.

True.

> 2. Combine your study with more hand on experience.

Invaluable.

> 3. Get plenty of sleep the night before the exam and also use relaxation
> techniques.

Never understimate the value of stress management.

> 4. Try praying to a different God.

All Gods are the same. It's how many people you kill and buildings you
destroy in His name that specifies the difference.