Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > For Kline Sphere

For Kline Sphere

I recently arrived from Washington, United States. During
my visit there I saw Osama Bin Laden discussing new plans
with the U.S. President.

Kline Sphere

>I recently arrived from Washington, United States. During
>my visit there I saw Osama Bin Laden discussing new plans
>with the U.S. President.

I expect they were discussing the most appropriate way in which Laden
could stick his head on a pole in Times Square, New York.

Were u present there?

Kline Sphere

There is no such word as 'u'.
On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 12:36:40 -0800,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Were u present there?

is there any word like 'kline'?

Consultant

brine
shine
wine

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:078201c3b278$4c89ba20$(E-Mail Removed)...
> is there any word like 'kline'?

Kline Sphere

>brine
>shine
>wine

Sign
Nine
Pine
Line

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Kline Sphere wrote:
>> brine
>> shine
>> wine

> Sign
> Nine
> Pine
> Line

Dine
Fine
Tine
Vine

--
Fris "Mine!" bee® MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Kline Sphere

On Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:37:01 -0500, Frisbee® MCNGP
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>>> brine
>>> shine
>>> wine

>> Sign
>> Nine
>> Pine
>> Line

>Dine
>Fine
>Tine
>Vine

Spine
Mine
Benign
Chine

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Kline Sphere wrote:

>>> Sign
>>> Nine
>>> Pine
>>> Line

>> Dine
>> Fine
>> Tine
>> Vine

> Spine
> Mine
> Benign
> Chine

1 syllable:
brine, bryne, cline, clyne, dhein, dine, ein, fein, feyen, grine, guynn,
gyn, hein, heine, heyen, hine, huynh, jain, klein, kleine, kline, kyne,
line, lyne, lysne, mine, nine, pine, prine, pruyn, pyne, quine, rhein,
rhine, rhyne, rine, schein, schlein, sein, shein, shine, shrine, shyne,
sign, sine, spine, stein, stine, strine, styne, swine, thein, thine, tine,
trine, twine, tyne, vine, whine, wine, wyne, zine

2 syllables:
align, aline, assign, bank line, bar line, benign, black pine, blood line,
blush wine, bornstein, branch line, bread line, brown pine, bull pine,
burdine, bus line, chalk line, chow line, cloud nine, combine, confine,
consign, cross vine, date line, decline, define, design, devine, dewine,
divine, drive line, drop line, emlynne, enshrine, entwine, fault line, fence
line, field line, flight line, foul line, front line, gag line, gas line,
goal line, gourdine, gourd vine, ground pine, hand line, heart line, high
sign, hoop pine, hot-line, hot line, ice-nine, incline, in line, jack pine,
jade vine, jug wine, land mine, laugh line, lead line, life line, limine,
load line, log line, love line, love vine, main line, malign, may wine,
mulled wine, nadein, new line, nut pine, opine, phone line, pink wine, pipe
vine, pitch pine, plot line, plumb line, plus sign, pond pine, port wine,
punch line, rail line, red line, red pine, red wine, refine, resign, rhine
wine, rhone wine, rose wine, salt mine, sash line, scotch pine, scots pine,
screw pine, scrub pine, sharp-sign, shore pine, short line, silk vine, sinn
fein, snow line, spruce pine, squall line, squash vine, staff line, staff
vine, state line, steam line, stepped line, stone pine, straight line, straw
wine, street sign, string line, strip mine, supine, swamp pine, swiss pine,
tag line, toll line, trap line, tree line, trend line, trip line, true pine,
trunk line, vandine, vanduyn, vanduyne, vase vine, verse line, v sign, white
line, white pine, white wine

3 syllables:
actor's line, agate line, altar wine, ancient pine, balloon vine, battle
line, bishop's pine, bishop pine, bodenstein, bordeaux wine, bottom line,
business line, by design, center line, chile pine, chorus line, city line,
color line, command line, conga line, contour line, copper mine, coral vine,
county line, credit line, cypress pine, cypress vine, danger line, delay
line, dessert wine, disincline, district line, dollar sign, douglas pine,
draw a line, draw the line, drop a line, equals sign, fall in line, feeder
line, finish line, firing line, fishing line, floating mine, fuel line,
georgia pine, get a line, groundnut vine, harpoon line, hold the line,
intertwine, jeffrey's pine, jeffrey pine, jersey pine, kiwi vine, knotty
pine, kudzu vine, ledger line, leger line, leontine, limber pine, lodgepole
pine, longleaf pine, lubber line, macalpine, marine mine, melon vine, minus
sign, mooring line, mountain pine, negro vine, party line, peanut vine,
pepper vine, percent sign, picket line, power line, prickly pine, prince's
pine, princess pine, private line, product line, program line, pumpkin vine,
railroad line, railroad vine, railway line, realign, reassign, recombine,
redefine, redesign, river tyne, rivet line, royal line, running pine,
russian vine, sabine pine, scrimmage line, sewer line, shoot a line,
siegfried line, silver mine, silver pine, silver vine, soledad pine,
sounding line, sparkling wine, spectrum line, starting line, static line,
steamship line, sulphur mine, supply line, surface mine, swiss stone pine,
table wine, tara vine, ticket line, timber line, toe the line, torrey pine,
towing line, transit line, trolley line, trumpet vine, waiting line, water
line, westland pine, weymouth pine, wine and dine, yellow pine

4 syllables:
assembly line, australian pine, babinski sign, barentine, be on cloud nine,
black cypress pine, boundary line, burgundy wine, canary wine, cantaloupe
vine, celery pine, china fleece vine, cinnamon vine, common grape vine,
cucumber vine, dividing line, dwarf mountain pine, eastern white pine,
family line, finishing line, fortified wine, frankincense pine, goa bean
vine, guinea gold vine, hickory pine, king william pine, lateral line, lay
on the line, loblolly pine, maginot line, magnetic mine, melodic line,
missildine, monterey pine, northern pitch pine, opening line, oregon pine,
percentage sign, port jackson pine, potato vine, poverty line, prairie gourd
vine, production line, property line, put on the line, radical sign,
reception line, red cypress pine, regression line, ship of the line, silver
lace vine, spirits of wine, summer squash vine, sweet melon vine, swiss
mountain pine, tasman dwarf pine, telegraph line, telephone line, textile
screw pine, top of the line, transmission line, umbrella pine, virginia
pine, western white pine, white cypress pine

5 syllables:
allegheny vine, california wine, celery top pine, common sickle pine,
demarcation line, easter lily vine, geodesic line, japanese black pine,
japanese red pine, lancastrian line, matrimony vine, mexican nut pine,
moreton bay pine, new zealand white pine, norfolk island pine, ponderosa
pine, sonic delay line, southern yellow pine, southwestern white pine, sweet
potato vine, unemployment line, watermelon vine, western prince's pine,
western yellow pine, white potato vine, wild potato vine, winter melon vine

6 syllables:
acoustic delay line, alpine celery pine, american white pine, canadian red
pine, equity credit line, european nut pine, hanoverian line, interior
design, japanese table pine, mason and dixon's line, mason and dixon line,
new zealand mountain pine, personal credit line, sierra lodgepole pine, wild
sweet potato vine, willard van orman quine

7 syllables:
common matrimony vine, international date line, japanese umbrella pine, new
caledonian pine, uruguay potato vine

9 syllables:
electromagnetic delay line

--
Fris "Weeeeee!" bee® MCNGP #13

Attn: Kline Sphere Davin Eastley MCSD 7 06-08-2005 05:46 PM
to Kline sphere Disillusioned_01 MCSD 9 06-01-2004 03:23 PM
For Kline Sphere and Jay Walters(70-310) David MCSD 1 02-23-2004 07:14 PM
Re: Has Kline Sphere ever made a useful post? Bob Holmes MCSD 8 07-07-2003 09:54 PM
MCSD .NET will find your six figure jobs! don't listen to kline sphere Jeff MCSD 4 07-03-2003 08:34 PM

Advertisments