Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > the the king of the ring, Kashif -MCSD, MCP-Thanks to MS for providing free voucher 70-300

the the king of the ring, Kashif -MCSD, MCP-Thanks to MS for providing free voucher 70-300

Kashif Hafeez

Hello all,
I passed 70-300, existing mcsd's can take 70-300 for free. But frankly
speaking it is better for u all to do phd or masters' in computer
science or in any descipline rather than coming here and try to pass
MCSD.

Kindly Contact: enter URL "google.com" and in text box enter kashif
mcsd,cp
oh great...
Thanks to Microsoft has spent money on exisiting MCSD's

What are Karachians?
The Karachians group, what does it stand for?
Thank you.

Oh, I see.
Followers of The Allah.

For Islam, Pakistan, Muslims and Pakistanis around the
world, specially activities of KARACHI... AllahoAkbar

Kashif Hafeez

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<01fc01c3b143$2468a9b0$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> For Islam, Pakistan, Muslims and Pakistanis around the
> world, specially activities of KARACHI... AllahoAkbar

Indians R Bullshit and fake programmer and fake and bullshit, I will
Use four letter words here FU..

Kline Sphere

>I passed 70-300, existing mcsd's can take 70-300 for free.
Not any more.

>But frankly
>speaking it is better for u all to do phd or masters' in computer
>science or in any descipline rather than coming here and try to pass
>MCSD.

Very true.

Kline Sphere

>Indians R Bullshit and fake programmer and fake and bullshit, I will
>Use four letter words here FU..

Many think the same of your kind too, but that's another story...

Fluker

What are you ? A bullshit too. No economy, no nothing and
wants to Islamize the whole world.

I am proud to be India.

And BTW, this is not religious group, if you can do anything
positive do it instead of trying to convince others of your
wrong concepts.
"Kashif Hafeez" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<01fc01c3b143$2468a9b0$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > For Islam, Pakistan, Muslims and Pakistanis around the
> > world, specially activities of KARACHI... AllahoAkbar

Lorne Smith

Everyone should be proud of their heritage, no matter where they're from.
Just as they should be ashamed of others from their own land who try to ram
their beliefs down other peoples throats, no matter where either side are
from...

If we could all learn to get along and agree to disagree, maybe our kids
could grow up in a safer world...

Just my 2p worth...

Lorne

"Fluker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What are you ? A bullshit too. No economy, no nothing and
> wants to Islamize the whole world.
>
> I am proud to be India.
>
> And BTW, this is not religious group, if you can do anything
> positive do it instead of trying to convince others of your
> wrong concepts.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

Fluker wrote:
> What are you ? A bullshit too. No economy, no nothing and
> wants to Islamize the whole world.
>
> I am proud to be India.

Man, it must be tough being an entire country.

--
Fris "I am Antarctica" beeŽ MCNGP #13

http://www.mcngp.tk
The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

Re: Free $25 off Microsoft Exam Voucher MSUU8C2E532D at VUE in USA jakestermcp MCSE 0 08-09-2006 01:51 PM
King King DVD - which poster? janey3white@yahoo.com DVD Video 4 11-23-2005 04:32 PM
FREE VOUCHER VUE MCSE 0 10-23-2004 03:49 PM
Re: How do i get the voucher for free exam for MCSD Bench Wang MCSD 3 08-11-2003 09:49 AM

Advertisments