Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > .NET Opportunity #2

.NET Opportunity #2

Mark D Shaffer

Date: July 21, 2003

Job Title: Application Developer

Location: Louisville, KY

Career Level: N/A -- Temporary

SUMMARY:

The candidate will be responsible for application development, maintenance,
and support for BeneCalc systems.

Communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) also play an important
part of this job. The candidate must be able to clearly understand and
define technical issues with end users, system support staff, and other
developers.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

" Work with business and systems teams in support of business goals to
develop solutions using Visual Basic 6, ActiveX, COM, .NET and other
technologies
" Provide the same high level of expertise and enthusiasm in all development
efforts regardless of the solution's programming language (Visual Basic 6 or
C#) or its development platform (COM or .Net Framework).
" Contribute to high levels of customer service by performing second-level
support, isolating cause of problem/concern and resolving most issues
independently
" Must function effectively within a team environment.

QUALIFICATIONS:

" Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technology degree is
preferred
" Minimum of three years of experience with GUI and general applications
development
" Minimum of three years of experience in COM and ActiveX programming
environment with Visual Basic 6.0
" Minimum of one year of experience in .Net Framework programming using
Visual Studio .Net
" Experience with Infragistics controls is a plus
" Experience with T-SQL required, Sybase is a plus
" Experience with C# is preferred
" Experience with ActiveReports for .NET a plus
" Good communication, customer service, research, organization,
decision-making, listening and detail-oriented analytical skills

Stephen B. Raso
Technical Recruiter
Technology Consulting, Inc.
800.829.4824 ext. 720
www.tcipro.com

Fluker

Hey Mark,

Are these real openings or just another attempt
to show skills shortage and demand for H1Bs!!

No I am not interested, just wanted to be sure
if openings are improving.
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...