Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > CHtmlView: How to read html text before display, change and give to display changed html code?

CHtmlView: How to read html text before display, change and give to display changed html code?

Marek Kurowski

Yo!

I design web browser in VC++. I need a web browser, in which I can display
html in a litle changed form.
The best control is CHtmlView with IWebBorwser2 (do you know other way?).

But in CHtmlView i can't find methods to read html text before display,
change it, and put in CHtmlView changed html text to display on screen.

Do you know a method or way to read html text before display, and put in
CHtmlView to display?
Do you know other way to make Web Browser under Windows, without CHtmlView?

Marek Kurowski

Mark A. Odell

"Marek Kurowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:cg0597$4rq$(E-Mail Removed):

> Yo!
>
> I design web browser in VC++. I need a web browser, in which I can
> display html in a litle changed form.
> The best control is CHtmlView with IWebBorwser2 (do you know other
> way?).
>
> But in CHtmlView i can't find methods to read html text before display,
> change it, and put in CHtmlView changed html text to display on screen.
>
> Do you know a method or way to read html text before display, and put in
> CHtmlView to display?
> Do you know other way to make Web Browser under Windows, without
> CHtmlView?

Can you explain why you think this can be answered within the bounds of
ISO C?

--
- Mark ->