Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > Looking for some C libraries to assemble/dissamble MSN messengerpackets

Looking for some C libraries to assemble/dissamble MSN messengerpackets

lxrocks

Hi,
I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN Messenger
packets and more if possible. Are there any open / shareware tools around ?

tks

CBFalconer

lxrocks wrote:

> I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN
> Messenger packets and more if possible. Are there any open /
> shareware tools around ?

Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
want a group with "microsoft" in its name.

--
"Churchill and Bush can both be considered wartime leaders, just
as Secretariat and Mr Ed were both horses." - James Rhodes.

lxrocks

CBFalconer wrote:
> lxrocks wrote:
>
>>I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN
>>Messenger packets and more if possible. Are there any open /
>>shareware tools around ?

> Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
> This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
> want a group with "microsoft" in its name.

char rahc
[ ]
=
"\n/"
,
redivider
[ ]
=
".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc
evah uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"
,
*
deliver,reviled
=
1+1
,
niam ; main
( )
{/*\}
\*/
int tni
=
0x0
,
rahctup,putchar
( )
,LACEDx0 = 0xDECAL,
rof ; for
(;(int) (tni)
(int) (tni)
= reviled ; deliver =
redivider
;
for ((int)(tni)++,++reviled;reviled* *deliver;deliver++,++(int)(tni)) rof
=
(int) -1- (tni)
;reviled--;--deliver;
(tni) = (int)
- 0xDECAL + LACEDx0 -
rof ; for
(reviled--,(int)--(tni);(int) (tni);(int)--(tni),--deliver)
rahctup = putchar
(reviled* *deliver)
;
rahctup * putchar
((char) * (rahc))
;
/*\
{\*/}

Joona I Palaste

lxrocks <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> CBFalconer wrote:
>> lxrocks wrote:
>>>I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN
>>>Messenger packets and more if possible. Are there any open /
>>>shareware tools around ?

>> Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
>> This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
>> want a group with "microsoft" in its name.

(snip)

> ".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc
> evah uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"

(snip)

MSN Messenger is not part of the C programming language.

"As a boy, I often dreamed of being a baseball, but now we must go forward, not
backward, upward, not forward, and always whirling, whirling towards freedom!"
- Kang

CBFalconer

lxrocks wrote:
> CBFalconer wrote:
> > lxrocks wrote:
> >
> >>I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN
> >>Messenger packets and more if possible. Are there any open /
> >>shareware tools around ?

> > Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
> > This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
> > want a group with "microsoft" in its name.

.... snip ...

> ".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc evah
> uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"

Since you obviously don't care for any help on the language, PLONK

--

CBFalconer wrote:
> lxrocks wrote:
>
>>CBFalconer wrote:

>>>Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
>>>This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
>>>want a group with "microsoft" in its name.
>>>

> ... snip ...
>
>>".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc evah
>>uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"

> Since you obviously don't care for any help on the language, PLONK

POQADCB

Jens.Toerring@physik.fu-berlin.de

lxrocks <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> CBFalconer wrote:
>> lxrocks wrote:
>>
>>>I am looking for some C routines that disassemble/assemble MSN
>>>Messenger packets and more if possible. Are there any open /
>>>shareware tools around ?

>> Then please find a group that deals with MSN Messenger packets.
>> This group deals only with the C language proper. I suspect you
>> want a group with "microsoft" in its name.
>>

> ".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc
> evah uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"

Are we trying to be witty today? Sorry, but you failed miserably.

*plonk*

--
\ Jens Thoms Toerring ___ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de

Mark McIntyre

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:36:28 GMT, in comp.lang.c , lxrocks
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>CBFalconer wrote:
>> lxrocks wrote:
>>

>>>".murof siht no levird fo erahs riaf a naht erom detubirtnoc evah
>>>uoy ees I !uoy knaht ,etairporppa etiuq saw noitseuq ym hguoht I"

>> Since you obviously don't care for any help on the language, PLONK
>>

>POQADCB

Congrats. You just got plonked by two of hte regulars here. Thats two less
chances you have of getting useful help. It would not surprise me if
several others have silently plonked you too.

Top tip: don't get bolshy with the troops, they're the people who are most
likely to be useful to you.

--
Mark McIntyre