Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > 70-176

70-176

Mo Quamar

UCertify.com offers 30 free test questions and they are
very helpful.
I passed 70-176 without preparing myself but as I said in
my previous posting, it wasn't that easy. I have
researched for my next test and found that Transcender is
very helpful and close to the questions in real test.

press
>book.Please suggest a good book.
>
>Sri
>.

Thanks for the website can you suggest a book for the
exam where I can find some detailed info about
COM ,Classes etc.

General Protection Fault

> Thanks for the website can you suggest a book for the
> exam where I can find some detailed info about
> COM ,Classes etc.

Essential COM by Don Box will leave no question of yours unanswered.