Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD/MCSE

Reply
Thread Tools

MCSD/MCSE

 
 
swaminathan
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2003
dear friends
iam swami, iamdoing final BE , i want to know
what is meant by MCSE/MCSD(difference) abnd course
syllabus,etc..,.
pls send the deatails to e
bye
kamesh
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
General Protection Fault
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2003
swaminathan wrote:

> dear friends
> iam swami, iamdoing final BE , i want to know
> what is meant by MCSE/MCSD(difference) abnd course
> syllabus,etc..,.
> pls send the deatails to e
> bye
> kamesh


hi,.,,.kamesh,. MCSE,,is,.made of toilet.,paper and MCSD is not..,..

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2003
>hi,.,,.kamesh,. MCSE,,is,.made of toilet.,paper and MCSD is not..,..

Which brain dump did you get that from!
 
Reply With Quote
 
Kline Sphere
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2003
>what is meant by MCSE/MCSD(difference) abnd course

Another budding Microsoft professional in the marking...
 
Reply With Quote
 
Davin Mickelson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-17-2003
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd
http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse

<SIGH>

"swaminathan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:086701c3ad37$6df19020$(E-Mail Removed)...
> dear friends
> iam swami, iamdoing final BE , i want to know
> what is meant by MCSE/MCSD(difference) abnd course
> syllabus,etc..,.
> pls send the deatails to e
> bye
> kamesh



 
Reply With Quote
 
Humanity
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      11-20-2003
Really appreciate replies like that!!!!!!!

"Davin Mickelson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd
> http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcse
>
> <SIGH>
>
> "swaminathan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:086701c3ad37$6df19020$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > dear friends
> > iam swami, iamdoing final BE , i want to know
> > what is meant by MCSE/MCSD(difference) abnd course
> > syllabus,etc..,.
> > pls send the deatails to e
> > bye
> > kamesh

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments