Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > gcc and <tgmath.h>

gcc and <tgmath.h>

bq

This question is about <tgmath.h> in gcc. It may be an installation
issue, I don't know, but here is the question.
I tried three different versions on three different systems:
version 3.2
version 3.4.0
version 2.96
Only the last one (2.96) had tgmath.h installed (and it worked
properly).

Is this just an installation/configuration issue, or is there more to
it?

Thanks
bq

Tim Prince

"bq" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) m...
> This question is about <tgmath.h> in gcc. It may be an installation
> issue, I don't know, but here is the question.
> I tried three different versions on three different systems:
> version 3.2
> version 3.4.0
> version 2.96
> Only the last one (2.96) had tgmath.h installed (and it worked
> properly).

tgmath implementation, if available, is supplied with the math library on
your system, e.g. glibc for linux. Not part of this C compiler. Off Topic
for this group, maybe partly on topic for gcc.help mailing list, more so for
a forum associated with your OS.

Gcc 3.4.X to Gcc 4.1.X upgrading kas C++ 1 04-22-2010 08:56 PM
GCC 3.4.3 and GCC 4.1.2 ashnin C++ 1 07-07-2008 01:10 PM
Template construction in old gcc 3.3.3 does not compile in gcc 3.4.4 eknecronzontas@yahoo.com C++ 5 09-17-2005 12:27 AM
gcc 2.95 and gcc 3.2 gouqizi.lvcha@gmail.com C++ 8 03-16-2005 02:34 AM
C99 structure initialization in gcc-2.95.3 vs gcc-3.3.1 Kevin P. Fleming C Programming 2 11-06-2003 05:15 AM

Advertisments