Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Study Material or Dumps

Study Material or Dumps

Rupali

Hi All:

Would Appreciate ,if anyone of u pass me the links for
freeware online study material on net for MCSD for VB to
qualify 70-175/70-176/70-100/70-029 papers.

Or tell me the ways to crack these papers.

Hi,
There are sample questions if you goto
www.mcsebraindumps.com. The url is a bit misleading but
you can navigate to 70-175 exam, and look @ the latest
sample question colloctions.

I have some sample questions as well..if I get a chance
I'll e-mail it to you

Hope this help

Lorne Smith

"Rupali" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:029101c3a8f9$d8d92b60$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All:
>
> Would Appreciate ,if anyone of u pass me the links for
> freeware online study material on net for MCSD for VB to
> qualify 70-175/70-176/70-100/70-029 papers.
>
> Or tell me the ways to crack these papers.

Stop cheating and get the MCSD the proper way, by studying. You're only
devaluing the cert and you won't be able to cut it if you get a job based on
your cheating...

Lorne Smith

Damn cheats... Why do you feel the need to destroy any reputation the certs
have? If people can cheat easily, then the cert is no longer worth the
paper it's written on... Certainly, there's NO way you'll be able to do a
job gained from certs you cheated to get...

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:05cc01c3a92a$b256cf20$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi,
> There are sample questions if you goto
> <snip> The url is a bit misleading but
> you can navigate to 70-175 exam, and look @ the latest
> sample question colloctions.
>
> I have some sample questions as well..if I get a chance
> I'll e-mail it to you
>
> Hope this help

bhavini

hi,

I know couple of websites if that's helpful to you. I
would appriciate if u send any website you know it.

www.ucertify.com
www.brainbench.com/www.braindumps.net
www.mcsebraindumps.com

I have given one MCP in vb 6.0 exam in march 2001 but
could not continue as I was busy with job and then my
wedding. I am now thinking to go for MCSD, but considering
the fact that it's going to discontinue from june 2004 ,
do u think it's good idea to proceed for this or go
for .net?

you can contact me at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks
Bhavini

Kline Sphere

Wanker.
On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 06:38:54 -0800,
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi,
>There are sample questions if you goto
>www.mcsebraindumps.com. The url is a bit misleading but
>you can navigate to 70-175 exam, and look @ the latest
>sample question colloctions.
>
>I have some sample questions as well..if I get a chance
>I'll e-mail it to you
>
>Hope this help

Consultant

misleading? yes, it should read:
www.ass****ersunite.com

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:05cc01c3a92a$b256cf20$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi,
> There are sample questions if you goto
> www.mcsebraindumps.com. The url is a bit misleading but
> you can navigate to 70-175 exam, and look @ the latest
> sample question colloctions.
>
> I have some sample questions as well..if I get a chance
> I'll e-mail it to you
>
> Hope this help

Jay Walters

Cracking the papers is quite easy. --

First go out and write 3 enterprise sized applications
and attend every class and seminar you can find on .NET -
The 3 applications should be one Win App, one Web App,
and one WS or Remoting Service.

Then work at consulting company for 18 months and read
MSFT study books in your spare time. After memorizing the
MSDN Web site purchase practice exams from Transcender
and then schedule your first exam. Don't forget your
subscription to MSDN Magazine.

Good Luck!

Syanide

time to spam guys: email: (E-Mail Removed)

porn (the gayer the better) and only daily posts..
Post using this email on hackers sites...
Plenty of crappy newsletters out there that cannot be released from...
A good email for viri....

All these cheating twats deserves is a lot of hastle... or is that just my
opinion..

"bhavini" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:040901c3a957$0b3ea690$(E-Mail Removed)...

> hi,
>
> I know couple of websites if that's helpful to you. I
> would appriciate if u send any website you know it.
>
> www.ucertify.com
> www.brainbench.com/www.braindumps.net
> www.mcsebraindumps.com
>
> I have given one MCP in vb 6.0 exam in march 2001 but
> could not continue as I was busy with job and then my
> wedding. I am now thinking to go for MCSD, but considering
> the fact that it's going to discontinue from june 2004 ,
> do u think it's good idea to proceed for this or go
> for .net?
>
> you can contact me at (E-Mail Removed)
>
> Thanks
> Bhavini

Leigh Kendall

That's all? I thought it'd be harder than that...

--
Leigh Kendall MCSD, MCDBA

news:028a01c3aa28$90044ac0$(E-Mail Removed)...