Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > Study Material or Dumps

Study Material or Dumps

Lorne Smith

You forgot to mention that a minimum 20 year subscription to MSDN universal
is also mandatory so that you've got all the latest OS's, application
software & developments suites from MS...

"Jay Walters" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:028a01c3aa28$90044ac0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Cracking the papers is quite easy. --
>
> First go out and write 3 enterprise sized applications
> and attend every class and seminar you can find on .NET -
> The 3 applications should be one Win App, one Web App,
> and one WS or Remoting Service.
>
> Then work at consulting company for 18 months and read
> MSFT study books in your spare time. After memorizing the
> MSDN Web site purchase practice exams from Transcender
> and then schedule your first exam. Don't forget your
> subscription to MSDN Magazine.
>
> Good Luck!

Jay Walters

wrote in message
>news:028a01c3aa28$90044ac0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Cracking the papers is quite easy. --
>>
>> First go out and write 3 enterprise sized applications
>> and attend every class and seminar you can find

on .NET -
>> The 3 applications should be one Win App, one Web App,
>> and one WS or Remoting Service.
>>
>> Then work at consulting company for 18 months and read
>> MSFT study books in your spare time. After memorizing

the
>> MSDN Web site purchase practice exams from Transcender
>> and then schedule your first exam. Don't forget your
>> subscription to MSDN Magazine.
>>
>> Good Luck!

Kline Sphere

>Cracking the papers is quite easy. --
>
>First go out and write 3 enterprise sized applications
>and attend every class and seminar you can find on .NET -
>The 3 applications should be one Win App, one Web App,
>and one WS or Remoting Service.
>
>Then work at consulting company for 18 months and read
>MSFT study books in your spare time. After memorizing the
>MSDN Web site purchase practice exams from Transcender
>and then schedule your first exam. Don't forget your
>subscription to MSDN Magazine.

What you mean there are 'professional' MCSD's out there that do this
sort of thing for living!

Not too sure why those sort of people would need transcnder though.

Jay Walters

apparently very few young jedi ...

My company paid for the transcenders (so all devs could
use them). Personally, I felt they were helpful when I
took the first exam; to get a get feel for how the tests
are structured. - But you're right, I barely used them
after that.

Kline Sphere

On Sat, 15 Nov 2003 02:39:46 -0800, "Jay Walters"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>apparently very few young jedi ...

I guess it's down to too few medi-chlorian in the water thse days!

>My company paid for the transcenders (so all devs could
>use them). Personally, I felt they were helpful when I
>took the first exam; to get a get feel for how the tests
>are structured. - But you're right, I barely used them
>after that.

I guess free is good...