Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCAD.Net

MCAD.Net

wantajob

Hi,

Does anybody know how many questions can you get wrong(max.) whil
giving the MCAD.net 70-316 exam. Also for questions like ''choose al
that apply' & choose 2 kinds...if u select one wrong and one righ
answer, would u get credit..

wantajo

Jay Walters

FYI: it's not MCAD.NET ... it's just MCAD at this point.
Only MCSD is referred to in a "versioned" manner.

Take the total number of questions (I think 57) and do
the math to achieve roughly 70%.. you'll be close.

Although, if you're already thinking about the number of
questions you're allowed to fail.. I'd suggest studying
more.

(max.) while
>giving the MCAD.net 70-316 exam. Also for questions

like ''choose all
>that apply' & choose 2 kinds...if u select one wrong and

one right

http://www.QoD.US

http://www.examnotes.net/article1027701.html