Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > EIGRP, BPG, and Redistribution

EIGRP, BPG, and Redistribution

Scrif

I have 3 sites connected together using EIGRP for routing. SiteA is the
core - SiteB and SiteC connect to the core via FrameRelay. We have now added
an MPLS link between SiteB and SiteC. The ISPs MPLS routers use BGP. I want
to route traffic between SiteB and SiteC over this MPLS link.

My Question is: How do I configure the redistribution for the EIGRP routes?
Do I redis EIGRP into BGP, or is it the reverse? Or do I redis EIGRP>BGP AND
BGP>EIGRP?

Thanks

Thrill5

router bgp 2992
redistribute eigrp 393

router eigrp 393
redistribute bgp 2992

How and what you redistribute can be configured using distribute lists.

Scott

news:IFYCh.2135$(E-Mail Removed)...